
I just got back from doing our weekly grocery shopping and I am so excited!! I just have to tell you all what I discovered. Not only are using coupons on sale items really saving me money, but I went on to http://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/ clicked on the P&G esaver and registerd my savings card........well, you get coupons downloaded on your card and you can use them with physical coupons you take to the store!!! You can see the joy in my face!!!
Nickel!!!!! I am sooo happy you have a blog now!! Now we can leave each other comments! How are you??? You look great!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you use shortcuts.com. That is the one I use.
ReplyDeleteYay for your blog! We need to get the boys together this week! I'll call you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the savings! It's fun, isn't it! Thanks also for the Christmas card, very cute. Have a great Christmas, stay out of trouble. We will see you soon.
ReplyDelete