Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The results of our quilt club!

Okay, the first time we had about 12 ladies show up, the second time.....3!  I'm afraid that some might feel that they can't come because they aren't finished with something.  Let me emphasize something.....the point of this is to get together and quilt and eat (of course).  So, I have some great pictures to share with everyone!  It was very fun and the quilts you see below are made by 3 ladies who never sewed before (or hardly at all).  I can't wait to see what everyone else is working on!






So, here we see Melissa, Tricia and Tina!  Wahoo ladies!  It feels so awesome to make your first quilt!  And the best thing....they are all addicted to quilting now!  (Sorry husbands) It can be an expensive addiction...but I love it! 

You'll even notice that Tricia made her first wonky quarter log square!  It turned out fabulous!  She even blogged about it here.








Here is a picture of her wonky log block.  Also, I snapped a picture of Tina hard at work finishing her quilting.  F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.










The yummiest part was this:




Can't wait to see everyone this month!  Bring your stuff and lets eat and have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say....I so love quiliting!!! Yes, that's right I am addicted! lol. Thanks Nichol! lol ;-) I truly love my new hobby. It is such an escape for me, if I only had more time to work on it. Thanks for teaching me, and for being such a fabulous friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I totally wish I could come to quilt night. These look amazing! I will have to get some help from you on the side and do some with my new sewing machine here at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would start quilting if only for the chocolate! But seriously, you guys are so talented. What you create is amazing! Just don't let the boys use them for a pinky:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...