Friday, June 25, 2010

Time to VOTE!!!

Hello everyone out there!!!  It's time to take a vote.  You may be asking yourself..."what is she talking about?"  Well, let me tell you.  I have 2 blogs!  Yes, TWO....talk about over-extended.  I love them both, but I only want one.  SO...that being said.  I am taking votes!  Leave a comment below as to which one I should KEEP.  I'm leaning toward this one, but I am not sure.  This is why I need all of the help I can get.  So, please tell me........do you prefer


Hardy Party of 5

OR

Collee's Creative Side

2 comments:

  1. Why can't you just share your craft stuff on the family one- everyone else does!?!

    I would totally just merge it with the family blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree merge with the family blog. I do. I like Hardy Party of 5 because that is how I know you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...