Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things that make me happy.....

I have a list that is a mile long.....I will share some of my favorite things that make me happy.....I thought some positive energy would be good to put out there today, so I hope you like my list...

1. Refreshing cool water in 115 degrees...and the laughter that comes with it.



2.  Disneyland and the faces of first timers...

3. Four year olds in a pumpkin patch...

4. My sewing corner...



5. Open windows on a crisp October morning....




6. My husband....


7. My children....




8. Desert Clouds.....



9. Desert Flowers....





10. Silly faces...





11.I also love a good book
12. Snuggling under my favorite quilt 
13. A yummy cup of hot chocolate....still a bit warm for that here but I will get it....in December. 

I hope this list at least made you smile once....Here's to a great day!


2 comments:

  1. It made me smile a LOT! Love the family photo header, especially, Nick! Such great shots and such a tidy sewing area, how do you do that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichol your HardyParty makes me smile. Thanks for the upbeat comments - attitude of gratitude!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...