Thursday, January 22, 2009

The world around us

Okay, so up to this point i've bombarded you all with pictures of us. What can I say? Just ask Jared, he says I'm addicted to pictures....a curse pasted on from my mom. oh well. I've been struggling with a few things these past 2 months....let me enlighten you....POLITICS! I've been listening to so many people voice their oppinions....which is fine....and have been told to keep my oppinions to myself! That tends to bring the Italian temper out in me and can get me into trouble. That's all well and good and we've moved on. But, I must say that yesterday I think I found a bit too much pleasure in telling some of my co-worker Obama lovers what his first order of business was......does that make me just as bad? ha ha ha.....ask me if I care!

Like I said, I had the pleasure of telling some silly souls that he was helping GAZA rebuild.....you should've seen the shock on their faces. It was complete disbelief. I think we as a nation are in deep dodo, but when you look at it from the Biblical sense, it was bound to happen. So, we all know that it's only going to get worse before the second coming, so let's enjoy the fact that this new presidency is one GIANT step closer to the Millenium. I'm super excited about that myself, since I'm very curious to know what our TayTay did in order to be lucky enough to come to Earth and not to have to be tested like the rest of us.
That's a lovely thought to ponder now isn't it???? Lucky schmuk!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I hope everything is going good for you guys! I didn't know you knew Jason Taylor! I went to school with him! What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Love the post...it reflects my sentiments exactlyLOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...