Thursday, February 5, 2009

Food for thought!!!

You know, I always wonder why some people think it's okay to take away the freedoms and voices of those they disagree with on any given subject. I find it intriguing really. Apparently, it's okay for the Liberals to have their oppinons and freedom of speech to speak out against what they don't agree with, but if a Conservative does the same thing they are called racists and uncaring, etc. etc. But, the irony of the whole dibacle is this: in destroying our freedom of speech, they are destroying their own. It's a 2 way street. I love this country and I truely believe that it is the greatest country in the world. But, with such greatness comes much responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch Glenn Beck today? Ogdon for Justice nominee! What is this country going to look like when our children are our age? BTW they are looking at making it child neglect in Idaho to homeschool right now AGGGHHH. Maybe they don't want to hear the TRUTH and that's why liberals want to shut us up. Keep your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will enjoy this post from my buddy on his blog:

    http://gentlyhewstone.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/forcing-beliefs-on-people/

    Let me know what you think:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...