Well, today has been a good day so far....I'm blogging quickly while CJ and Nicholas are outside taking a break from "school". I'm trying to decide what book I'm going to read to the boys when they come back inside. Yesterday we finished Oliver Twist! CJ just didn't want me to stop, when I had to stop to help Nicholas with something, I would come back into the room and find CJ reading ahead. :) I'm so glad he loves to read. I thik today we might read either Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Farmer Boy. I'm not sure yet. In any case, I have more time this week because I am voluntarily cutting 2 hours each day.....makes doing homeschool that much easier.
Seems like it is such a nice day outside today, we are moving our school outside. I think I will be reading Tom Sawyer while they jump on the trampoline....boys have so much energy and they need to get it out. :) What a happy place to be....childhood.
I knew I couldn't be the only trampoline reader!
ReplyDelete