Friday, April 3, 2009

So Much To Do....Not Enough Time!

Today is one of those days you have a ton to do and you just put it off thinking about it for a while. I am helping out one of Jared's co-workers today and watching her 8 year old son. So, CJ is loving the fact he gets to play all day instead of doing "school". But, little does he know, he'll be doing school this afternoon! I'm sure he'll be thrilled about that one!



I really hate only having 2 full days off during the week. But, good news!!!! Jared will be done with his classes for his Masters by August and then he only has to do his practical teaching in the fall! Hopefully he'll get under contract with the school district then. January will be my coming home celebration! I really love being home full-time....this past year and a half has been rough on all of us...but we are getting through it. Besides...look at these faces! I love to see them all day long!
I guess I really don't have anything too exciting to blog, but I need to keep the habbit going otherwise, I'll forget and nothing will get posted. Life has been crazy. Yesterday the bus driver for Taylor tried to convince me that Taylor needed to stay home from school today so she didn't have to come all the way over here to pick him up. OH BROTHER! I know it's spring break for him starting on Monday, but seriously? I love Taylor very much, but it is very important for him to go to his school....they work with him so well, and I hate for him to miss any days. I think of his school as his "homeschool" because they play, swim go on field trips and eat! The boy eats out more then we do! And, he's protected in that school! I love Helen J. Stewart Elementary School! He can stay at that school til he's 21 (or we no longer live here). If Jared gets under contract then we won't have to worry about moving anytime soon.

So, the other day I was looking out the window to the back yard because I heard Nicholas bossing Taylor around and I wanted to make sure he wasn't being mean and thi is what I saw! Taylor and Nicholas play together all the time. Nicholas does tend to be bossy and one of these days Taylor is going to be done with him! For instance, we went Tay's school on his birthday to take cupcakes and eat lunch with his class and he pushed Nicholas down. I just hope it's not off the trampoline like it was with CJ. Boys are rough, but having a "taylor" doesn't help much. He'll be fine though....


Later....
Nichol








2 comments:

  1. That's funny about Nicholas and Taylor. How cute. I'm glad he's in a good school. Glad you'll be home soon. We'll have to chat about homeschooling boys soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are absolutely ADORABLE Nichol!!!!! Love checking out your cute blog :o) Hope you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...