Friday, April 30, 2010

I can't believe it!!!

CJ's school had their annual carnival today!  I bought admission wrist bands, tickets for food and raffle to help support the school.  Well, I won!!! I actually won something at the raffle and this is what I won:

Flip video camera!  I can't believe it still!

Fun was had by all....CJ won some books and posters and cupcakes galore!  It was a good time.

Here are some pictures of  the fun:


The top left we discovered that Elmo was at our carnival!  Nicholas was so surprised! Then Taylor had a good time on the playground..bottom left the book walk!  (there were more kids later) then Nicholas spent about 1 hour on this slide alone!  I didn't get the cake walk on the camera....because Nicholas won right away!  It was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great prize to win, Nick! Good going, that is really going to come in handy, huh, with 3 kids?! Yay for you! Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the flip video camera? We bought a video camera a couple of months ago and I've still got to figure the dang gizmo out. Congrats on the win!! Looks like everyone had a great time at the carnival!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...