Saturday, September 18, 2010

Don't You Just Love a Great Photographer?

I have to say, I have met some pretty awesome photographers in my time.  But there are two that just pop!  One, is married my friend Jessica that I met in college....CJ Burton is phenomenal!  I'm sure you've seen his work in TIME magazine, Newsweek and the new GO commercials for VISA.  He is really awesome!  Check out his website!  He's got some serious talent and he is so different from anything I've seen. But they live clear up in Canada, and family portraits aren't really his thing....well, I don't think they are...eh CJ?  I have the pleasure of turning to one of my dearest and closest friends....Sharee Hale Jones.  She is so wonderful and she is the only photographer that we've ever had that enjoys photographing T....she even featured him on her blog here.  Sharee has an eye for capturing expressions that we see daily and I really love that she shows that in her work.  Check out her website too....she is wonderful!

Moving on to my point of this post....we had family portraits done and this is some of what we got:














And of course...me and Sharee!  I just love her!

Thanks Sharee....All photos in this post courtesy Sharee Hale Jones Photographer!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Nichol! I love them all, not only the whole fammily ones but also how she captured the spirit of each of the children. No wonder you are pleased!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...