Saturday, February 5, 2011

thrifting find for the week!




i was super excited when i saw this beauty in the case at my favorite thrift store friday night.  i had to fight off two ladies who came over after i was there waiting...they were so mad at me.  totally random, they bought the coach bags and a gucci one...i wanted this one....it is SO ME! even my hubby said it was perfect for me. very "granola" he said.  Haha...anyway...when was the last time you saw a Fossil Purse for sale for $15? hmmm?? oh, and it's in excellant condition.....i love a good deal!

1 comment:

  1. Great buy! And I bet I know who the other ladies were! Every time I go to a certain thrift store, the same group of ladies are there barking their way through the store. One of them stole a shark steamer right from my hands! I almost went "ape woman" on her! Way to beat them off Nichol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...