Also, for home school we did our usual Math, Penmanship and English.....but then, we made cookies. Or rather, I supervised while CJ and Nicholas did all the measuring and figuring. I thought it was a very fun part of math. Okay okay, CJ did all the measuring but Nicholas had a great time pouring the chocolate chips in the mixer. And everyone enjoyed the bounty! Then of course there was jumping on the trampoline outside, since it was 70 degrees today! Ahhhhh! I know I know, my friends in Layton aren't going to be happy about that one, but I can't help it. (I do miss you guys!)
We are going to start our garden this week.....we'll be planting seeds indoors since it does still get a little too cold outside over night. A co-worker gave me a fantastic article on what to plant and where to plant it in the garden....and how to rotate it so your soil is the best. We're going to try it this year. Of course our back yard looks like a typical Las Vegas back yard in a newer home, but little by little we'll have it finished. We've got time!
Well, this is another night of silence. I am going to go and read my book.....I can't put it down. Really, I think I am in the Love of Learning stage! (See A Thomas Jefferson Education for more on that) The Count of Monte Cristo is one of my most cherished books! I don't know why I love it so much, but it is a part of me. What can I say? I love it. Jared thinks it's funny that I love a book that is filled with revenge so much......hmmmm...what do you suppose that means? Interesting observation really. Well, at least this version will keep me occupied for a while, 1249 pages!!! yikes.... ha ha.
I'll post more later.....Ciao!
I am avoiding cleaning my entire house...
ReplyDelete