Sunday, July 18, 2010

It was good to be together again!

On July 2nd my sister and her family came to visit!  It's been 3 years since we last saw each other in person  (I don't think Skype counts) and it was great!  Our kids had fun and it was as if they had all grown up next door together.  Here are some highlights of the time we all spent together last week....hope you enjoy the pictures too.  They arrived from London at 7pm all decked out in Orange because that is the national color for the Netherlands and they were playing in the world cup that day!  They WON!  Here are the four cousins!


These two couldn't stop hugging each other!  I think they were just so thrilled that they had someone their own size to play with.  I loved this, it is so sweet.


Jenn and Molly enjoying a conversation and I kept bugging them to get a good shot.  Sorry Molly.  :)


This is what we had for Dinner on Sunday...yes, it is LOADED with powdered sugar and butter!  On top of homemade fried doughnuts....DUTCH STYLE..  I can't remember what they were called, but they were yummy.


A quick trip to St. George to take care of some stuff.  This car is Jenn's dream car, they bought it for their trip here then will sell it upon returning.....imagine trying to drive one of these badboys in Holland....it would take up the whole road!


First day at the Happiest Place on Earth!


Gotta love Goofy!





Do you think these 2 like each other?


Only the second day and I see 3 big kids that looked beat!


6 boys and after this picture, they were all checking out the cars like guys...


The Grizzly run was awesome!  Jenn got it worse the second time around...I got it the first time.


Last night there, only 5 of us stayed late!  Midland Mania is an awesome ride!


Well, I hope you enjoyed some highlights from our time together.  Next on the agenda......family pictures! 

2 comments:

  1. The small dutch pancakes are called "poffertjes" and that is the way to eat them!! Literally it means 'little puffed up ones' as the batter puffs up to that rounded shape when made in a special pan with little indentations for the batter. They are delicious! It looks as if you all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some fun times. We'll have to do it again sometime! Love ya! xoxoxo Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...