This week my really good friend Dena came to Vegas with her friends to SHOP! So, I decided to tag along so I can visit, catch up and just hang with my friend. We went to Marshalls and found some great deals. I am kind of conservative when it comes to shopping so I only bought 2 pair of shorts for my son...they were $6 each. The next day, the ladies all went down to the Premium Outlet Mall..which is fabulous! I headed down there with my 4 year old in tow and met up with them.
| Outside Marshalls braving the HEAT of Vegas! |
We went into Charlotte Russe where I found t-shirts for $2.99. Yeah, I bought 4. I am a bargain shopper....I think I've been shopping the second hand stores so long that anything over $10 seems steep. Then we went over to Rue 21 and I found these cute shoes! The tag said $12.99, but they were hanging under a sign that said $5!! When I got to the register they rang up at $3 each! SCORE!!!! Two pairs of shoes for $6.....I was totally doing the happy dance!
This lovely picture is Dena and her daughter Kenzie....shopping and doing the girlie thing for the week.
I miss these guys! It was fun seeing them though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment