Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some Sad News!


Our sweet T unfortunately loves to eat things he shouldn't eat.  Well, he swallowed something that just isn't getting through his bowels and he as we speak is in surgery at the moment.  I took this picture of him last night in the E.R. while we were waiting to go up to his room.  It's so sad.  Let me explain.  He being severely autistic doesn't understand that he needs the I.V. or the tube in his nose.  So, we had to put boxing type gloves on him and arm things that keep him from bending his arms.  This is how he slept all night.  Well, he didn't sleep we were constantly keeping him in the bed and keeping his feet from pulling the gloves off.  Poor baby, he just doesn't have a clue as to why he's here or why we aren't rescuing him from this stuff.  I'm having a time with it myself.  But, he will be better really soon.  

10 comments:

  1. Nichol - Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your sweet son. I hope all goes well and that he recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nic! The wee pet and poor you with the not-helping guilt. Tough love, remember! He needs this and he'll be home soon. All the best for tomorrow! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you all are going through this. I'll be praying for you. Give him a big hug for me when this is all over. :) Love, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nichol, If anyone can get through this with strength and courage and hope...IT'S YOU!!! Keep your chin up and know you are in my thoughts are prayers! Sure love you!!
    Love, Tammy Jolley :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking about you guys and especially Taylor today. I am looking forward to a happy ending on this one and hoping that it comes for you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nichol, I am sorry that Taylor had to have surgery. What kind of surgery is he having? I want you to know that you, Taylor and the rest of your family are in my prayers. Let me know how the surgery goes. I love you guys. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you going through this trying time...I wish hope & pray for a speedy recovery
    to Tay.

    Always,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lord, Please be with Tay and Nichol and hubby during this time. Put your arms around them and give them the peace that only you can give. Let them feel your love and ours as well.
    In your name we pray.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just heard the news today. I am so sorry any surgery is scary when it is on your kids. I'll be their to help tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! Poor guy! So sorry to hear all of this .... I hope he's on the mend now and that he's feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...