I can't believe I'm going back....I'm SO glad my classes are all online this semester. Well, as we've been told....."Get as much education as you can!" Well, I'm doing it! I'm a little nervous...but I'll be honest, I'm super excited! I've been to so many graduations.....it's my turn next!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Highway Robbery I tell ya!
Okay, call me crazy but school is expensive....but I think the books are highway robbery! Let me back up a bit.....I'm going back to school! I know, tell me I'm crazy! Here I am embarking on something I should've finished YEARS ago and yet I'm doing it. I'll be honest with you....Jared is the one that is encouraging me to do this actually. I've been wanting to finish for years, but we felt it was more important for him to finish first. And here I am....he's done and it's now my turn. I feel SO out of my realm. I must admit, I'm kind of a comfort girl. My biggest issue is the math. I'm the English major here....math...not my forte! Luckily, I'm married to someone who can tutor me. Now, here is my beef with the Highway Robbery....why are textbooks SO STINKIN EXPENSIVE? I just spent a pretty penny on this lovely stack:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yes, I have ALWAYS felt this way. Try amazon for some of these books. Before you have to go to the bookstore and buy them next time.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to do a great job! I know it! You just have it in you Nichol. Your very smart. All's it takes is common sense (which you have), focus (your married now and the boys can't distract you, he he) and a little bit of hard work and you will be rockin' the A grades before too long!