Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who doesn't love a giveaway?

I came across this fabulous blog....  All Things Thrifty and I just had to share.  But the fun part about this post is All Things Thrify is having a giveaway.....go here.  I added her button to both my blogs and I think it's fabulous!  I'm all about saving money and trying to decorate my house at the same time!  This giveaway is for an $80 gift certificate from HSN....to use on whatever you want!  How fun is that?  Good luck everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this BLOG!!!!! I am glad you found it too! She is in St. George of all places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Melissa share this with you? I'm so slow to share things but I did manage to share this one with her. I'm glade it made it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...