Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Doctors, Fast Food and UPS....

Doctors.....yep, went to two different ones today, but for good things!  For health management (aka dietician) and a chiropractor for optimal health long term.  Thank goodness for Jared's health plan....let me just say this IT ROCKS!  I am very excited for both new phases in my life.....I'm thinking long term here, not "New Years Resolution" type stuff, but long term "changing my life"! 

Fast food....that's what I had today for lunch because ..... well, I wanted it!  :P Tacos are so yummy.

UPS....tracking it methodically....obssesively really, it's bad.  Good thing my wait is almost up, I'm starting to annoy myself at how obssessed I am with the ups.com site.

At least the night ended great, cleaned the house for 30 minutes as a fam...like usual....then read from the scriptures as a family...funny story: I was reading the chapter and Nicholas had to go to the bathroom, he told me to stop reading....I said "I won't read...." he said "don't talk! don't talk!"  He didn't want me to say one single word because he didn't want to miss anything!  ha ha I love it!  In fact, he is the one that makes sure we read it every night and if it's too late, he cries because he wants to 'read the scriptures'.  Too cute!

Until tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...