Just a side note here.....Jared tries NOT to smile when I snap pictures....but it's harder for him to get away with that with my new canon...it's too fast for him! HA!
My husband is a genius! As you can see from the dirt we have here, it isn't "normal" dirt, it's clay and sand...and if you dig down 12 inches you meet caliche....which is harder than concrete. Our little swing set needs to be grounded so it won't flip when the kids are swinging, so he came up with an ingenius solution! The round tubes have chains in them and they are barried in cement, those will then attach to the swingset and he will bury them in the ground to keep it solid and in one place. So smart!
(and I promise I didn't miss aday, it's past midnight....I was too busy watching "One Fine Day" and i forgot to blog in time! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment