I made the purchase today! My new camera is on it's way and I can't wait! It should be here this week and I am just so excited! I still can't believe I'm getting this camera....when it was time to hit the "confirm" button for the purchase it actually took me about an 30 minutes to do it.....even though I have the money, that is a lot of money in one purchase. But, I think it will be worth it.
Now I need to save for a 75-300mm lens.....gasp. :) Anyhow....I can't wait to start playing with my new camera....and sharing pictures with you here...my posts should get more interesting in the future.

So glad you posted this on facebook so I can snoop in on you now! HA! You're going to have to visit my sisters blog, I'm sure you'd get a kick out of it. (talesofazookeeper.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteYou're going to LOVE playing with your camera, it's intimidating at first, but you'll get the hang of it. I have so much to say right now, but I don't want to be "that girl" who says too much in the comments section, so I'll talk to you Sunday! YAY!!! :)
I'm so jealous, I want a new camera just like that one...one day. I look forward to seeing the pictures you take with it.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! My camera is starting to fail after only one year with exactly the same fault as the old one.... So I am looking forward to see how you are getting on with yours!
ReplyDelete