Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Comfort Food.....

Okay, so I want to let all you in Blog land now that I'm okay.  :)  After venting I actually felt much better and then I read all of your sincere messages; it made me cry!  :)  After this my 3 year old came up to me and insisted on making chocolate chip cookies.....he had the bag in hand and said "come on mom, want to make cookies?"  with a big smile!  So, we went down and made cookies!  Chocolate always makes it better!  :)  In honor of that moment, I am going to share with you the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe EVER!!!


Softest cookies EVER!


1 lb Butter 
1 1/2 C. Sugar
2 C. Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tbs Vanilla
3 Eggs
6 C. Flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
4 C. Chocolate Chips


Mix butter and sugars.  Add vanilla and eggs, beat for 3 minutes.  (do not over beat) Sift flour, salt and soda together.  Add to mixture.  (do not over mix)  Add chocolate chips.


Bake @ 350 F 10-15 min. 

Yields 6 dozen.


These are the SOFTEST cookies ever!  

Enjoy!  

Love to you all!


~Nichol

2 comments:

  1. Thanks alot Nichol. Now in addition to craving m&m's, I am also craving these cookies. And I worked out really hard today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made cookies and I blame you. They were good though so thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...