Monday, January 25, 2010

What a lovely day!

I have to say....I love a good deal!  I bought these Saturday night at Joann's for .99 cents (regular price for each is $15.95)!!!  I have been thinking about a new venture and trying to make some handbags....and since I only spent 1.98...I think it's time to play.  Although, I am really busy with 2 projects now.  I have my string quilt I'm making and I have some blocks I have completed from Tula Pink Nest fabric.  Jared suggested I sell that one "to feed my addiction" so that the $$ from it will be what I use to buy more....and I think I will.  Here is one block:
 
I bought some dark solid brown fabric from Moda for the sashing and I will make a small quilt...more of a baby sized quilt.  I am excited to sew this one together...it should be gorgeous!  I will post pictures of the finished product!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...