Friday, January 15, 2010

A Little Help From My Friends!

I suppose I'll be sewing today.  (go ahead, twist my arm)  


This is what I am working on right now..... This is the quilt "A Little Help From My Friends" ....Can you see the pattern?  I did a scrap swap with 12 other wonderful ladies and we all sent each other scraps to make this quilt.


  I started it a couple nights ago, but last night I made 3 of the 4 blocks here.  I have the pattern written down in order to keep the colors together and the pattern lined up. 




As you can see...my corner is a mess!  But, I have all my colors into individual piles so I can just grab a pile and pick from it. 



I will post it once I have it complete so you will just have to keep watching.... :) 


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. They look great. I love doing these blocks so much. Some much needed sewing therpy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...