I told him that he was going back to school next week! This was his reaction:
But, I'm sure by the end of the week he'll look like this:
He is so funny!
His friends are VERY excited that he'll be joining them at school next week. He'll have fun! He's such a social kid and he loves school, so it should be interesting.
I need a break and I have realized that I have to set my priorities and to have a happy, sane mom I need some me time. I just need to simplify my life right now and this is the ONE thing that would REALLY help in doing that very thing. So, my boy is going back to school. And, Nicholas only has 1 and 1/2 years until kindergarten so it should be fun. With pre-school in the mix....I should be able to accomplish a TON of stuff during the days.
I think I'm more excited about this than anybody else in the house! :) It will be a good thing.
I am a huge fan of me time, Nick! And I have to tell you, I come by it naturally. My mum LOVED that yellow bus more than anything in the world. She had 3 of us in a 4 year period, so she was tired and needed the break that school afforded her. I totally understand that!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!
Don't feel guilty. When I talked to my mom about home school, she said you have mornings, afternoons, and vacations to teach your kid everything you think they don't get taught at school and to clarify all the things they get taught that you wish they hadn't:) Hang in there.
ReplyDelete