Sunday, January 31, 2010

Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?

Have I Done Any Good in the World Today?

I think I need to start my day off with this message. I know that I can do much more each day than I am doing at present. I really love helping people around me. I hate to see those I love and care for in pain. The Lord watches all of us and he helps us through our trials...if we just ask for His help. That is something I don't always remember. Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Nichol, you are such a good and nice person. I admire that about you.

    But if you ask yourself that question every MORNING, how are you ever going to be able to answer it with an affirmative unless you stay up all night? ;) Honey, you NEED to sleep! lol

    Seriously, you are setting quite a good example for your kids and the rest of us, too.

    (((((Nick)))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...